Friday, August 31, 2007

Re-Organization

Well, I guess it's time. My Etsy shop has grown to three pages long -- and the four sections I had been using were no longer working to keep it really organized. I had split the shop into the most basic sections I could think of: weddings, Christmas, art, and flowers. The Christmas section in particular was getting way too large, and with the addition of the unframed art, the framed pieces in the art section were getting lost.

So, here are the new sections. Unframed Art, Framed Art, Ornament Sets, Single Ornaments, Christmas (Non-Ornament), Weddings, and Flowers.

On the to-do list is the offering of customized framing "upgrades" for the unframed pieces, that will probably get it's own section as well. I'm still working out the last details on exactly what I will be offering, so it's not on Etsy yet, but hopefully I will be able to put it up before the holiday season.

I am also working on a couple of new art pieces, and a new ornament design.

No comments: