Saturday, August 11, 2007

Christmas Ornaments are Taking Over My Shop!

Well, maybe not "taking over," but close. I now have more items in the "Christmas" section of my etsy shop than in any other, as many as the next two sections (Weddings and Art) combined. Some might think I'm rushing the season, but in truth, it's just that the ornaments are much faster to put together than the other pieces, and so get finished that much faster.

Maybe I just have to stop working on the ornaments completely, to let the others catch up. Hmmm.

On another front, I'm waiting for the rain to clear up so I can work on more picture frames. Even though my workspace is sheltered, something about working out of doors with power tools makes me a little more hesitant when the weather turns. Or maybe I'm just grasping at any excuse to procrastinate a little more . . .

1 comment:

Kathi said...

your ornaments are sooo pretty though! glad to see you on flickr!