Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Back!

And this blog is starting to bear a disturbing resemblance to my old childhood diaries...the ones that can have up to 5 years or more between entries. At least I didn't wait 5 years to make a new blog post.
Well, I officially re-opened shop on August 1st, after making sure that all of my inventory made the trip safely. My things probably had a better trip than I did! Crazy weather forced hubby and I to make an unexpected overnighter in Dallas (we landed right after some tornadoes struck) and when we finally got onto our rescheduled flight to Atlanta, we ended up running into more crazy weather -- a thunderstorm -- and were forced to go into a holding pattern over the Atlanta airport for almost an hour.
I miss Hawaii like crazy. We played tourist a bit at Turtle Bay and in Waikiki before we left, so I have a lot of great pictures, including a few that I will probably end up using as inspiration for some future artwork. I just have to figure out which computer they are all stored on, but I think it will be a lot easier to look at when I'm not feeling so emotional about it.

No comments: